China remains a relatively opaque and complex investment environment. Although rewards may be substantial, significant preparatory work, over and above that required in developed markets, is necessary to ensure transactions are completed successfully.
Mahon China is familiar with the Chinese commercial and legal environment. The company has successfully engaged in litigation and prepared a variety of acquisition and partnership contracts in China on behalf of clients. This experience enables Mahon China to maximise opportunities in transactions for clients while mitigating downside risks.
Mahon China can assist with all aspects of China strategy development and implementation, including:
- Business acquisition and expansion
- Due diligence, valuation and negotiation
- Investment exit strategy and execution
- Economic forecasting
- Development or refinement of China entry strategies
- Crisis management
- Production and supply chain structuring
- Board representation
- Assessment of China teams and personnel
Please contact us for further information or to discuss your company’s needs in China.